Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Dipika Gupta on 06-02-2013 04:31:43 AM
Hi all ,
In my CUIC report "Agent Not Ready Detail"  I was getting two reason codes Undefined [0]  and 999 which I had not configured in Reason Code List in Config Manager . I found out that 999 gets stored in the database when agent state is changed from Supervisor Toolkit . But I have no idea when does  this reason code 0 get stored in the database ? Is it a default system generated reason code ? I read it in one of the Cisco docs that it is system generated reason code when agent is made Not ready automatically by the software ?
Does anyone has better idea when does this Not ready reason code 0 gets stored ?

Subject: RE: New Message from Dipika Gupta in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General
Replied by: Hemal Mehta on 06-02-2013 07:02:23 AM
When a agent logs in and waits some time before going ready, the system automatically puts the agent in not ready state. The code 0 is used then.  It represents a agent going not ready without a reason code.
Hemal

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:32 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Dipika Gupta in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General Discussion - All Versions: Not Ready Reason Code Undefined [0] and 999

Dipika Gupta has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- Hi all ,
In my CUIC report "Agent Not Ready Detail"  I was getting two reason codes Undefined [0]  and 999 which I had not configured in Reason Code List in Config Manager . I found out that 999 gets stored in the database when agent state is changed from Supervisor Toolkit . But I have no idea when does  this reason code 0 get stored in the database ? Is it a default system generated reason code ? I read it in one of the Cisco docs that it is system generated reason code when agent is made Not ready automatically by the software ?
Does anyone has better idea when does this Not ready reason code 0 gets stored ?
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/11604816 or simply reply to this email.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links