Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Carlos Yamamoto on 22-07-2009 01:46:29 PM
Hi,

I have to develop a softphone, i read about cti os toolkit, but i have a question.
Can i use CTI OS toolkit to develop a softphone?
I try to use RPC, Microsoft UCC and TAPI, but anyone work.
With tapi i connect, but i have to install de TSP and this is not good because the softphone will be install at some PC.

Thanks.

Subject: RE: one question about CTI OS Toolkit
Replied by: vincent lui on 29-07-2009 01:22:07 AM
The CTI OS Toolkit contains source codes that can be compiled and used as a softphone.  However, you'll need to have a lab or environment that will support the Cisco CTI OS softphone (ie. pg w/ CTIOS / ICM ... phone system etc).

thanks!

Hi,

I have to develop a softphone, i read about cti os toolkit, but i have a question.
Can i use CTI OS toolkit to develop a softphone?
I try to use RPC, Microsoft UCC and TAPI, but anyone work.
With tapi i connect, but i have to install de TSP and this is not good because the softphone will be install at some PC.

Thanks.

Replied by: Carlos Yamamoto on 18-08-2009 02:25:06 PM
Vicent Lui,

thank you for your answer.
I have the lab.
Do you know where can I download the CTI OS Toolkit?

Regard

Carlos Yamamoto

Replied by: Shannon McCoy on 27-08-2009 11:12:36 AM
If you have the CTIOS Server in the lab you should also have the CTIOS client software. This is the underlying software needed for the stock CTIOS Desktop client. When you install the client there are options you can check to install the CTIOS Toolkit which then copies to you program files folder.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links