Walkthrough Wednesdays

Post Routed Calls

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Srinivasan Rajagopal on 08-06-2009 04:29:17 PM
Hi,
I need some help in making a post-routed call from CTIOS. The CTIOS Desktop log shows the RouterCallKey as always zero for all the outbound calls from CTIOS.
But we were able to get a unique RouterCallKey using the following procedure in GeoDCS4.5 environment.
1) Agent makes an outbound call from DCSTester(Softphone).
2) DCSTester calls the following method.
brain.MakeCall 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, "OUTDIAL", txtTransferNumber.Text, CallVarArray, "", "", ECCNamedVarNames, ECCNamedVarValues, ECCNamedArrayNames, ECCNamedArrayOffsets, ECCVarArray, "", ""
In this metod, the DNIS parameter has the value as string "OUTDIAL".
3) Now, the DCS Teser makes a ROUTE_REQUEST to ICM.
4) In ICM, a DNIS is created with a value of OUTDIAL, associated with a calltype, and scheduled to execute a script.
5) The script returns a label back to CTIOS.

Is there similar function in CTIOS? Or are there other ways to create a unique RouterCallKey to the outbound calls from CTIOS?

Thanks,
Srini

Subject: RE: Post Routed Calls
Replied by: David Lender on 11-06-2009 01:20:11 PM
Have you tried using the postroute parameter on the
Agent.Makecall method in CTIOS Cil?  Thats what your DCS version shows. 
RouterCallKey will only be created if the call is routed by an ICM
script.

Subject: RE: Post Routed Calls
Replied by: Srinivasan Rajagopal on 11-06-2009 04:04:23 PM
David,
Yes, I tried using the Post-route parameter in the CTIOS CIL. Now the RCK is getting generated in the ICM and RCK is getting updated unitl the CTI Server logs. But the CTIOS Server log always shows the RCK to be 1. What could be preventing the RCK in reaching the CTIOS server from CTI Server? I infact verified that all the processess(CTI Server, CTIOS Server, etc.,) are running in the PG.

- Srini
Content for Community-Ad

This widget could not be displayed.