Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Henri Brinkhuis on 22-12-2009 05:11:40 PM
We are looking at using the 720p PHD cam as a recording camera (i.e. put a recorder directly on the camera) and I've noticed it has a HDMI port. However in no way I can get an image out of it! All I've put in was a HDMI cable to a tv, but no image appeared. Is there any manual on how to do this?

Subject: RE: PrecisionHD 720p camera HDMI output
Replied by: David Bruun-Lie on 04-01-2010 11:36:02 AM
Hi Henri,
hm, this should work like a charm. I have just tested it myself.
For any manuals on the camera, see http://developer.tandberg.com/web/guest/products/cameras/precision-hd-720p

If you still have problems, please contact your local TANDBERG representative.

Regards,
David

Replied by: Patrick Roser on 08-01-2010 11:10:52 AM
David A Bruun-Lie:
Hi Henri,
hm, this should work like a charm. I have just tested it myself.
For any manuals on the camera, see http://developer.tandberg.com/web/guest/products/cameras/precision-hd-720p

If you still have problems, please contact your local TANDBERG representative.

Regards,
David

Well funny enough, I have one customer who try the same scenario, and has the image for a few seconds, and the the HDMI signal is shut. The camera is connected as well to an Edge95 with F8.2.

Cheers
Patrick

Replied by: Roger Boe on 08-01-2010 12:59:38 PM
Hi Patrik

Re:

The camera is connected as well to an Edge95 with F8.2.
Cheers
Patrick

The 720p camera can only output one video output at the time. If a codec is connected to the THSI (TANDBERG High Speed Interface) the camera will feed the video output out on this port. The HDMI output will then be disabled.

So to get HDMI output to work you cannot connect the camera to a TANDBERG Codec.

Best regards
Roger
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links