Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Jochen Erkens on 02-09-2010 04:32:57 PM
Hi all,
because the TCS UI is not customizable, we decided  to integrate Lists of our recorded conferences into our homepage. We are using links to the TCS-Player, witch we read out via SOAP.

Most of our recordings require login. Login and error handling are working correctly. The only problem is the "Cancel" button. Hitting that should close the player window, but brings up the TCS Mainpage.

So my question:
Is there a way to change that behavior? Can I use my own formular?

Kind regards
Jochen

Subject: RE: "Cancel Login" in Player window should close th player
Replied by: Ailene Nichol on 14-09-2010 10:53:28 PM
Hi Jochen,

I'm sorry but I haven't been able to find a way around this. The behaviour of logging in (whether it be in the main interface or in the Content Viewer) is that the page goes to the conference listing if the user clicks on cancel.

The only thing I can suggest is to turn guest access off in site settings. That way the user will not be taken to the conference listing, but will be asked to log in again. However, I imagine you have guest access turned on for a good reason so this probably isn't a viable solution for you either.

Regards,
Ailene
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links