cancel

Reg : CVP 7.0 Record Element Issue

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Kalimuthu muthuraja on 19-07-2010 07:17:47 AM
Hello,

I'm currently using CVP 7.0(2) and making my first attempt with the record element.  Our prompting asks the customer to record their audio and then press any key when finished.  If they don't want to leave a message, press any key after the beep.  I have the "Start With Beep" set to false, but in the audio intial group, I am playing beep.wav.  The issue I am encountering is that if there is a DTMF key press prior to 5 seconds, the application automatically replays the initial audio item and retries the recording.  Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Record element settings:
Noinput Timeout: 5s
Max NoInput Count: 1
Start With Beep: true
Terminate On DTMF: true
Keep Recording On Hangup: false
Max Record Time: 180
Final Silence: 4s
Please help me to resolve this issue.
Thanks
Muthu

Subject: RE: Reg : CVP 7.0 Record Element Issue
Replied by: Tieying Xuan on 20-07-2010 03:44:17 AM

... ...
If they don't want to leave a message, press any key after the beep. 
... ...

Hi Muthu,

The Record element doesn't support this feature. After the beep (whatever you enable the option "Start With Beep" or play it with an audio file), the recording will be start.

To let the customer have a change to leave without recording, you'd better put a option menu before the record element.

Subject: RE: Reg : CVP 7.0 Record Element Issue
Replied by: Hemal Mehta on 21-07-2010 03:43:03 AM
I agree with the answer. Once you enter record element you don't have control. If you can put a menu befopre that and allow the choice to the user in terms of whether they want to record or not.
CreatePlease to create content