Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Gina Karkanis on 16-04-2013 01:48:58 PM
Hey there, so I have my training session set to require registration, auto-approve registrations. I have 2 spots available but I have the waitlist feature enabled and to automatically register first attendee in waitlist. Logically I have all my ducks in a row. But when I go ahead and try to register in my application to a full training session it won't waitlist the registrant in Webex. I get back the message "The maximum number of registrants for this WebEx training has been reached " Which is true, but I thought the whole purpose behind the wait list is to wait list registrants after the maximum seat count has been reached. What am I missing?

Subject: RE: Register Attendee (to Waitlist)
Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 16-04-2013 02:02:14 PM
Hello,
     API does not support registration wait list. If you are building your own registration portal, it would be possible to build your own wait list functionality within your portal, allowing you to register the first attendee on the list if anyone deletes their registration from your portal.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links