Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Will Spencer on 18-07-2013 11:28:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

Firtly, I'd like to just say I'm not really a developer, so all this is a bit new to me.Apologies if I ask any stupid question.

Here's the situation:

I run Webinars for a company using the Webex Event Centre and I would like to create a registration form on my website so I don't have to redirect users to our Webex hosted URL to register for upcoming webinars.

Here is the current process:

1. Customer sees a list of upcoming meetings on our website.
2. They click "register" for any they would like to attend.
3. When they click "register" they are redirected to to a registration page on our Webex hosted URL where they register for the webinar. They only need to put a name and email address.

I'd like to have this registration form on our company website, so I don't need to redirect customers to the Webex hosted URL (it's not really in line with our company website). Is this possible using the API? I don't need to do anything other than just have the customers register.

I have had a bit of a play around with the URL API, but from what I can see you need to have registered the meeting using the API so you can get a meeting key.

Thanks very much in advance.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links