Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Dimeny Beata on 25-09-2013 04:26:29 AM
Hello,

We are developing a TAPI application with Cisco TSP.
After creating a conference, we are not able to remove a participant call. The RemoveFromConference function returns an 
LINEERR_INVALCALLSTATE error, although the participant call is in Conferenced state. 
The 
dwRemoveFromConfCapsproperty  member of the address is 0 (Unknown).
Supports the Cisco TSP this functionality?

In the same way, we are not able to drop a participant call. The lineDrop functionality is not supported for any of the participant calls, only for the so call Conference Call?

Thank you for your help!

Beata Dimeny

Subject: RE: Remove Call from Conference
Replied by: David Staudt on 25-09-2013 02:13:10 PM
Note the capability for non-conference owners to drop any party is controlled by a UCM service parameter, see 'Advanced Ad Hoc Conference Enabled' here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/4_2_3/ccmsys/a05confb.html#wp1044647

Replied by: Dimeny Beata on 07-10-2013 03:41:29 AM
Hello,

I've set the Advanced Ad Hoc Conference Enabled in CallManager Service Parameters to True. But I still can't remove any participants from the conference. 
The only thing that I can do, to drop the conference call.

I've checked the related conference calls (with lineGetConfRelatedCalls).
For all calls the Drop and RemoveFromConference features are not allowed, excepting the conference call. for the conference call the Drop feature is allowed. So I can't even simply drop a participant call.
The participants are in Conferenced state, the Conference Call in Connected state.
The dwRemoveFromConfCapsproperty  member of the address is 0 (Unknown).

Could you tell me what else could I try?

Thank you,
Bea

Replied by: Dimeny Beata on 24-10-2013 01:32:12 AM
Does anyone have some experience with RemoveFromConference functionality?

Replied by: Antonio Sedano on 26-11-2013 08:45:45 AM
Hi everyone.

We are interested if there is any way to remove whatever participant of a conference too.

We have the parameter "Advanced ad hoc conference Enable = true", but with this option we can only remove to other cisco devices which are included in the conference, but if we have, for example, a call from a cellular within the conference, it is impossible for us to remove it of the conference from our application.

Does anyone know any way to make it? Is this possible?

Thank you and regards.

Antonio.

Replied by: Antonio Sedano on 08-01-2014 06:23:19 AM
Hi everyone.

We are still interested in this issue. Does anyone have any idea?

Thank you very much.

Antonio.

Replied by: David Staudt on 08-01-2014 12:59:04 PM
Are you successfully dropping the IP Phones via lineRemoveFromConference (or via lineDrop?)
Note that the Drop-Any-Party capability is controlled via a TAPI line extension version:
Backward Compatibility
This feature is backward compatible. The 0x00090000 extension is added to maintain backward
compatibility.

Replied by: Manuel Delgado on 23-01-2014 06:36:09 AM
Hi, David

We have CUCM 8.6

I have "Advanced ad hoc conference Enable = true

I use "lineRemoveFromConference" and I don't have errors, but the participant continues connected

I am not able to disconnect one participant

We are missing something?
Comments

Hello,

Does anybody have any update regarding this? Because we run into the same problem.

Thank you,

Martin

mdelgado2014
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, finally it is working!!

In my case "lineRemoveFromConference" threw the error "LINEERR_OPERATIONUNAVAILABLE" because Ext Version was set to zero,

Solution: I set the variable ext version= 0xa0000 in lineOpen  and  it is working perfectly.

lineRemoveFromConference is supported CUCM from version 7.1.2.

Manuel,

thanks for your help.

It works!

Regards,

Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links