Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Santiago Salvador Figueroa on 06-02-2012 01:53:40 PM
Hello is possible when configuring script with call studio can exist any report in webview, or what is neccesary to do reports of calls that pass over script call studio?.

can anyone help me?

Best Regards.

Subject: RE: reporting call studio
Replied by: Hemal Mehta on 06-02-2012 01:59:06 PM
Hello is possible when configuring script with call studio can exist any report in webview, or what is neccesary to do reports of calls that pass over script call studio?.

can anyone help me?

Best Regards.

Use cuic reports. If you do not have reporting server and cuic reports, you need to write your own custom reports.
This can be based on your IVR writing info to the database and you write a app to read it or you can write a parser app that reads from your app logs.  I have created both kind of solutions.
Hemal

Subject: RE: New Message from Santiago Salvador Figueroa in Customer Voice Portal (C
Replied by: GEOFFREY THOMPSON on 06-02-2012 01:59:52 PM
That¿s what the Call Type is for. Set one just before you go into the VXML Script, and set another on the way out.

If you ask your users if they want to drop (as opposed to them abandoning), I always set the caller input to something (like ¿rel¿) and pass that up to ICM and make ICM drop the call (Release node). I will NEVER call HangUp in Studio. Count with call types.

If you want to know what happened in the script and are passing back values, either in caller input or FromExtVXML[], you can use the VRU buckets. Be creative.

Regards,
Geoff

Subject: RE: New Message from Santiago Salvador Figueroa in Customer Voice Portal (C
Replied by: Sidney Orret on 06-02-2012 02:10:53 PM
All depends on what you need to report on, the complexity of the VXML application, and the components in your solution.

If you only want to count calls processed by the vxml application, and/or maybe count few menu selections, it is possible with webview using ICM Call Types. Basically you set one call type before sending the call to the vxml application, and on return assign a calltype based on the values returned in caller_input or FromExtVXML variables.  I don¿t like the model because it can get too convoluted real quick but for small sets of options  it works fairly well.

Now if you want to report details of what happened inside the VXML application, then you should go with CVP Reporting Server and CUIC or customize the vxml application to create and store its own reporting data and use Infomaker to create custom webview reports.  I would strongly suggest to move out of webview as soon as possible.

Hope it helps. Regards,

Sidney

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 10:54 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Santiago Salvador Figueroa in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - CVP - All Versions: reporting call studio

Santiago Salvador Figueroa has created a new message in the forum "CVP - All Versions":

--------------------------------------------------------------

can anyone help me?

Best Regards.
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link:

<http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/5108055>

or simply reply to this email.

Subject: RE: reporting call studio
Replied by: Santiago Salvador Figueroa on 07-02-2012 09:23:50 PM
Thanks you very much for your time.

Best Regards.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links