Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: null on 17-01-2007 02:07:08 PM
Several other things I hate (I've not checked in 5 but)

1) The outline of a project should have expand all/collapse all. When you dealing with large projects it can take ages to expand them.

2) Audio items should have the option to expand all (even by default from the eclipse environment). Everytime I hit an audio object I have to expand all the bits, every time.

3) Grid on/off feature (think that's in 5) but if not, would be good.

Subject: RE: Requested Improvements
Replied by: Vance Vagell on 17-01-2007 08:49:12 PM
Hi Karl,

Thank you for the feedback. See our responses inline below:

[quote:086842fd0d]1) The outline of a project should have expand all/collapse all. When you dealing with large projects it can take ages to expand them.[/quote:086842fd0d]

This feature was added in Audium Studio 5.1.x (and continues in new releases, including Audium Studio 5.2). You can set this in Studio's preferences, accessible via [b:086842fd0d]Window -> Preferences...[/b:086842fd0d], the setting is called "Expand call flow elements in Outline View".

[quote:086842fd0d]2) Audio items should have the option to expand all (even by default from the eclipse environment). Everytime I hit an audio object I have to expand all the bits, every time.[/quote:086842fd0d]

We have created an enhancement request in our internal issue-tracking system with an ID of CSCsh45623 for this. Please refer to that ID when speaking with any of our team members to check the status of that request. Thank you for the recommendation, they are what drive the feature sets of future Audium releases.

[quote:086842fd0d]3) Grid on/off feature (think that's in 5) but if not, would be good.[/quote:086842fd0d]

Yes, this is a Studio 5.x feature. You can access it via [b:086842fd0d]Callflow -> Snap to Grid[/b:086842fd0d].

Regards,
Vance

Subject: RE: Requested Improvements
Replied by: null on 18-01-2007 11:39:30 AM
Cheers guys,

I know we seem picky but try ratting through loads of audio items and expanding them everytime.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links