Announcements
Walkthrough Wednesdays

Setting a monitored agent's state to NotReady

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Brandy Totten on 02-04-2010 06:33:10 PM
I have successfully been able to set a monitored agent's state to ready, but I have not been able to set a monitored agents state to anything else (well besides logging the agent out).

When trying to set thier state to anything other than ready or logout, I get the error "Error: IPCC Error [10112]You may not log out from your current state. Please go to Not Ready and try again."

Here's some code:

Agent monitoredagent = m_ctiAgent.GetMonitoredAgent();
            if (monitoredagent != null)
            {
                string curAgentID;
                m_ctiAgent.GetValueString(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_AGENTID, out curAgentID);
                Arguments args = new Arguments();
                args.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_SUPERVISORID, curAgentID);
                args.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_AGENTSTATE, (int)AgentState.eNotReady);
                CilError ret = monitoredagent.SetAgentState(args);
             }

Subject: RE: Setting a monitored agent's state to NotReady
Replied by: Shannon McCoy on 15-07-2010 11:18:29 AM
I have successfully been able to set a monitored agent's state to ready, but I have not been able to set a monitored agents state to anything else (well besides logging the agent out).

When trying to set thier state to anything other than ready or logout, I get the error "Error: IPCC Error [10112]You may not log out from your current state. Please go to Not Ready and try again."

Here's some code:

Agent monitoredagent = m_ctiAgent.GetMonitoredAgent();
            if (monitoredagent != null)
            {
                string curAgentID;
                m_ctiAgent.GetValueString(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_AGENTID, out curAgentID);
                Arguments args = new Arguments();
                args.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_SUPERVISORID, curAgentID);
                args.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_AGENTSTATE, (int)AgentState.eNotReady);
                CilError ret = monitoredagent.SetAgentState(args);
             }

Yeah, that seems to be a limitation in the system and the reason the supervisor buttons only allow the same features in the ActiveX controls and the stock desktops. I just had a customer banging me over the head about that one.
Content for Community-Ad

This widget could not be displayed.