Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Stephan Steiner on 27-09-2013 06:30:33 AM
The documentation is... well, not really up to spec.
For instance, where are the soap actions for SelectCmDeviceExt, getServerInfo?
Or, why does the documentation say a CmDevice from selectCmDevice has a property SIPStatus and SIPRemoteIPAddress when that's not the case in the response sent back by the server (cucm 9.1 in my case)?

Subject: RE: SoapAction for RisPort methods
Replied by: David Staudt on 02-10-2013 05:27:55 PM
Feedback appreciated:
- SelectCmDeviceExt/getServerInfo SOAPActions: unlike AXL, SOAPAction header does not seem to be required (and is ignored) for Risport. 
- SIPStatus and SIPRemoteIPAddress: good question.  I can't seem to generate any Risport response that contains these elements, which would indeed break the schema.  Will check into a doc defect here.  Any chance you have a requirement to have this data presented..?

Subject: RE: SoapAction for RisPort methods
Replied by: Stephan Steiner on 04-10-2013 01:06:43 PM
I only implemented SIPStatus and SIPRemoteIPAddress because they were in the schema - I only required the IPAddress and I can get that just fine.

I used the following SoapAction for SelectCmDeviceExt - but if you say it's not required, no wonder that it didn't cause any issues.

SoapAction = "http://schemas.cisco.com/ast/soap/action/#RisPort#SelectCmDeviceExt";
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links