Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Ron Lyman on 22-06-2009 07:51:55 PM
While at infocomm I talked to an engineer about an issue we have been having with presets.  So the issue is this we have a few systems with crestron control systems that when we save camera presets and do not follow preset 1 to 6 in order we are having audio issues with the codec. In other words if I save a preset on #2 then on #1 my audio setup in the codec changes. If I follow #1 #2 and so forth audio settings in the codec stay as we set them up.

thanks

Ron

Subject: RE: storing camera presets
Replied by: David Bruun-Lie on 24-06-2009 11:35:02 AM
Hi Ron,
and welcome to our forum :-)

I remember talking to someone about camera presets at Infocomm but I don't recognise your description of the problem so it may have been one of the others you talked with :-)

Anyway, you haven't specified what codec you are using. Is it MXP or the C-series? Software version? And what audio configurations become affected?

Thanks,

David

Replied by: Roger Boe on 24-06-2009 02:36:23 PM
Hi Ron,

I assume you are using  the MXP line of TANDBERG products. In that case the presets stored will also store the audio input configuration. So in the event that some of the audio parameters was adjusted before you stored one of the presets, the audio will be different when you activate that preset.

This can be avoided by clearing all presets and re-store them with the same audio setting, or you can set audio parameters to correct settings before you store the preset.

Roger

Replied by: Ron Lyman on 24-06-2009 09:14:19 PM
yes we are usinig an mpx system and i will need to get more info on the audio setting that are changing. this was a question raised by my manager so i will follow up soon.

roger thanks i will pass that on and see what they say as far as a solution for the problem.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links