Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

TAPI Dual extension Events problem

Views
Helpful
Comments

Subject: Automatic reply: New Message from srinivas voora in Cisco TAPI (TAPI) - Cis
Replied by: Mathew Mulamootil Varghese on 10-10-2012 09:18:26 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail.  I am on Business Trip returning on the 12th of October 2012. During this period, I will have delayed access to emails and hence there will be a delay in my responses.

Please send me an sms if the matter needs my immediate attention.

Thanks,

Matt
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: srinivas voora on 10-10-2012 09:16:41 AM
Hello,

One of our customers has dual extensions on their phones. A 4XXX extension where they make out bound calls and 6XXX extension where they get inbound calls routed by ICM. When they get a call on the 6XXX extension or when they make out bound call, we are getting full set of TAPI events for both the extensions. I.e call originated and ringing, accepted, released etc... all duplicated for both extensions. Any idea / sugeestion what causing this, any setting in call manager causing this issue, These are not shared lines.

Thanks

Subject: RE: TAPI Dual extension Events problem
Replied by: David Staudt on 10-10-2012 01:57:43 PM
Off the top I can't think of any reason for this, and am not aware of any outstanding similar issues reported by others.  My first thought would be that it could be an application issue, but if you are getting distinct TAPI call IDs, and caller/called numbers reflect the DNs that would say otherwise.
If you need to I would recomend opening a case with CDN Developer Support, we can request some detailed logs from the TSP and UCM as needed to see if we can identify the cause.
http://developer.cisco.com/web/devservices/alldevs#case
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards