Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Knowledge Base Articles

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: Fabien Damien on 04-11-2009 10:46:39 AM Hi All, in a cvp standalone deployment, is it possible to conference two IVR callers using VXML?the scenario is the following: caller A dials the CVP IVR ...

cdnadmin by Level 11
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: Vladimir Banker on 03-11-2009 05:15:08 PM Hi !I would like to use phoneDevSpecific API.How I can obtain handle to phone device HPHONE hPhone parameter for specific line which I already opened(li...

cdnadmin by Level 11
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: Frederic Paquet on 03-11-2009 04:58:17 PM What should we do when a SYSTEM_EVENT with a PGStatus != 0 is received?Should we reset the connection with the CTI Server at some point? ThanksSubject: ...

cdnadmin by Level 11
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: Sherif Amer on 03-11-2009 10:18:55 AM we did CTI integration with Cisco IPCC using Java SDK which provided by Cisco¿and I have a problem with fail over scenario. Please check the below scenarios...

cdnadmin by Level 11
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links
Top Contributors