Announcements
Walkthrough Wednesdays

TMSXE and MeetingPlace integration

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: jarrod sousa on 16-03-2011 07:54:19 PM
I was told by a Cisco SE that the TMSXE forms will not work in outlook if you are running another form already in the calendar scheduler (i.e. MeetingPlace plug-in).  Has that been resolved yet or is that more of an exchange issue?

Subject: RE: TMSXE and MeetingPlace integration
Replied by: Torgeir Johansen on 17-03-2011 09:08:46 AM
Jarrod,

only one form at a time  is supported.

Regards,

Torgeir Johansen

Replied by: jarrod sousa on 23-03-2011 03:25:23 PM
Thank you very much for the help!  i have been trying for weeks to get an answer to this.  Can you also please tell me if the limitation is on the way Exchange/Outlook handles forms or if it is a limitation to the Tandberg form (i would assume it  is exchange but clarification would be nice)?  Again thank you very much for the replies!

Replied by: Kjetil Ree on 25-03-2011 10:28:02 AM
I do not think there is anything special about the Tandberg form with regard to this; it is Outlook/Exchange that has the one form per meeting request limitation.

However, all forms (including the Tandberg form) are customizable.  If you have more functionality that you want to add to it, it is possible to open the form in design mode in Outlook and modify both the GUI elements and the embedded VB code. This is not something that is supported by Cisco though, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you have prior experience with Outlook forms.

Regards,
Kjetil
Content for Community-Ad

This widget could not be displayed.