Walkthrough Wednesdays

TSP Instalation verify failed

Views
Helpful
Comments

Subject: RE: TSP Instalation verify failed
Replied by: Carlos Jose Pereira Ferreira on 02-06-2010 01:34:55 PM
Thanks for your reply!

I created a CTIPORT, I associated it with a Directory Number and added this CTIPORT in the controled device list of my TSP user. So now I can dial using windows dialer.

because I have no experience with CUCM config, I´m not sure how to configure it to monitor some devices.

Is it mandatory have a CTIPORT in the controled device list of my TSP user, or adding only the phisical devices that I need to monitor is enough?

I´m asking this because the windows dial works only with CTIPORT.

Thanks a lot!!!

Replied by: Carlos Jose Pereira Ferreira on 02-06-2010 02:02:29 PM
Hi,

after a lot of tests and the forum´s people help, now I can interact with phisical devices.

I added only the phisical devices that a need to monitor in the controled devices list of my TSP user.

Thanks for all.
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Carlos Jose Pereira Ferreira on 01-06-2010 07:02:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I´m very new about TAPI, and I need to monitor CUCM evets to know callerid when the user answer a call.

I´m just installed TSP Provider from my CUCM adm and istalled on a XP machine, and want to verify if its operational. I try to dial using windows dialer.exe, and get this error:

06/01/2010 15:42:02.879 CiscoTSP001.tsp|   CSelsiusTSPLine::LineAsyncFailureResponse() asyncResponseID=0x00000012 *ERROR* Reason for failure=0x-1932787708 (Line get info request failure) dwRequestID=0xFFFFFFFF |<LVL::Error><MASK::0001>
06/01/2010 15:42:02.909 CiscoTSP001.tsp|   CSelsiusTSPLine::LineAsyncFailureResponse() asyncResponseID=0x00000012 *ERROR* Unable to find dwRequestID=0xFFFFFFFF|<LVL::Error><MASK::0001>

I checked from CUCM Real Time Monitoring, and i can see my TSP session in the CTI manager as opened.

I created a appuser (with STATNDARD CTI ENABLED, STANDARD CTI ALLOW CONTROL OF ALL DEVICES, STANDARD CTI ALLOW CALL MONITORING)

I don´t know if I need to associate this user to a device. If yes, what kind of device? How to do it?
Is there any documentation about CUCM config to allow TSP opearation?

CUCM Version: 7.1.5.10000-12
TSP Version: 7.1.(5.2)
Windows XP SP2

Thanks for all.

Replied by: David Staudt on 01-06-2010 08:20:40 PM
It sounds like you have everything correct except the step of associating the devices to be monitored to the TSP user.  This is done in the UCM admin UI, basically you select which phones you want to be able to monitor.  Note, giving 'CTI Allow Control of All Devices' enables the 'super provider' functionality, but does not automatically add all phones to the controlled list.  See the TSP Developer Guide for more details.
Content for Community-Ad

This widget could not be displayed.