Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Jacob Munson on 17-07-2013 12:59:08 PM
is there anyone out there actually using this API. While the cisco docs have examples like these 
1POST http://<connection-server>/vmrest/users?templateAlias=voicemailusertemplate
2<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
3<User>
4<Alias>jdoe</Alias>
5<DtmfAccessId>7890</DtmfAccessId>
6</User>
However I am a self-thought developer and can't actually figure out how to use this. If anyone out there has already developed a web interface using this API I would be extremely grateful if someone would be willing to send me the complete code to use this example. please keep it simple... a copy / past of the above into a .html doc doesn't do anything.

Subject: RE: Using CUPI
Replied by: Jacob Munson on 11-08-2013 06:54:02 PM
Well I was able to figure out how to use this exampe to add a user. The next question is is there any kind of documentation that lists all of the avalible vareables that can be set during during an add and also changed during a modify? I have not been able to find one yet. 

Thanks for any help

Subject: RE: Using CUPI
Replied by: chao guo on 22-10-2013 01:51:28 AM
Jacob Munson:
Well I was able to figure out how to use this exampe to add a user. The next question is is there any kind of documentation that lists all of the avalible vareables that can be set during during an add and also changed during a modify? I have not been able to find one yet. 

Thanks for any help

I think you can reference the API Document of CUPI,
    [url=http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Unity_Connection_Provisioning_Interface_(CUPI)_API_--_Index_of_All_CUPI_Documentation]
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links