Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Ahmad Hoshya on 11-04-2012 12:55:41 PM
Hi All,
kindly i tried to access voice guide located on media server through vxml application but give me error message "answer we are experince dificulltis please call back at later time" ,i check the message and format there is no problem, try to open the message from web browser give me error message"you are not autherized to view this page", i try to open other message in same path its work correctly,after period of time return to previous message and work successfully,then try to open other message problem repeated.
could you help me to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Subject: RE: New Message from Ahmad Hoshya in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General
Replied by: GEOFFREY THOMPSON on 11-04-2012 01:06:26 PM
This is standard Web server behavior. Do a modest amount of research and you will see. It can happen if the permissions of the file are incorrect.

For example, if you have a command prompt open in the Web server directory and FTP a file from an FTP server, you may have this issue. If you FTP into C:\temp then copy into \Intepub\wwwroot\<locale>\app\<appname> the problem is resolved.

The WAVE file must have read permission assigned to the IUSR_<hostname>. If you are logged in as the administrator, this will have been assigned. If you are logged in as another user, it may not.

Just check the Properties\Security of the file and compare it to one that works.

Regards,
Geoff
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links