Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Tim Smith on 26-04-2012 01:38:26 AM
Hi,

Is there a configuration guide for this integration?

Thanks,

Tim.

Subject: RE: Webex Meeting Center and Microsoft ADFS SSO
Replied by: Thomas Pedersen on 26-04-2012 01:47:50 AM
AD-FS sounds painful. Why don't you try out www.onelogin.com. You can set up SAML for WebEx in minutes. You get AD integration and SAML SSO for up to three apps for free.

Replied by: Tim Smith on 26-04-2012 02:04:24 AM
It might sound painful but Webex product manager has endorsed and recommended it. Also said something like 90% of customers are using it. Onelogin does look nice though.

Cheers,

Tim

Replied by: Kingsley Lewis on 28-06-2012 11:27:21 AM
Hi Tim

The documentation can be downloaded from our knowledge base. ADFS 2.0 Setup.

-Kingsley Lewis
Comments
anil.batra
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Kingsley, somehow can't open the above mentined ADFS 2.0 Setup link. will appreciate if you can help with that.

-Thanks/An

kinglewi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Anil,

The link still works for me.  Try opening it up in a incognito or private browser window.

anil.batra
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your prompt response, that helped...it takes me another window with url- https://cisco-support.webex.com/guest/articles/en_US/Usability_FAQs/WBX63102/myr=false

I see there's doc "PATTLNK_442012_1748-ADFS_2_Setup.docx" it that same as  ADFS 2.0 Setup ? When I open it in private window it showme following...

Single Sign-On Error

We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

anil.batra
Level 1
Level 1

sorry, I meant ADFS Configuration Guide on https://cisco-support.webex.com/guest/articles/en_US/Usability_FAQs/WBX63102/myr=false

Have another question too please....where do I place my ADFS server, inside or dmz ?

Appreciate your guidence on this.

thanks/anil

kinglewi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex needs to be able to post data and redirect to your server so usually it would go in the DMZ or behind a proxy.  You may want to review that question with your service architect or Microsoft to see how they wish to setup ADFS for your company.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links