Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Daniel Bender on 17-04-2013 12:12:26 AM
I was checking the downloads section of the website and came across a new file for Webex Social named: cisco-webex-social-3.3.1.10010.10.img   I'm just curious what the story is with this file because I don't see a ReadMe posted anywhere.  What happened to 3.2?  Was this file posted to the downloads section by accident?

Subject: RE: Webex Social 3.3.1?
Replied by: Filip Nikolov on 17-04-2013 06:41:44 AM
Hi Daniel, 
Due to some technical issues documentation has not been published yet, though this should happen soon. 
3.3 is our next publicly available release, 3.2 was released only to one of our major clients as it contained fixes and features specifically developed for them.
I would urge you to wait for the Install and Upgrade guide to hit the download section before proceeding further as there are specific steps to be followed.
Kind regards,
Filip

Subject: RE: Webex Social 3.3.1?
Replied by: Daniel Bender on 17-04-2013 09:54:54 AM
Yes of course, given the process required for many of the previous updates I would never install one of them without documentation.  Just seemed a little strange that a new update popped up without a readme to support.  Also when I tried to download it I got an error saying "This file is no longer available for download", but it's still listed.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links