Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Sergey Svishenko on 02-06-2013 02:43:57 AM
Hello!

At this moment I'm using Cisco WebEx social 3.1 SR3 version and I want to upgrade to 3.3 version, from
"Cisco WebEx Social Installation and Upgrade Guide, Release 3.3" I've read that I can upgrade to 3.3 version
only from 3.1 SR2 version.
How can I upgrade to 3.3 version from 3.1 SR3 version?

Subject: RE: WebEx Social 3.3 upgrade
Replied by: Daniel Bender on 02-06-2013 02:04:52 PM
We upgraded to 3.3 from 3.1 SR3 without issue.  Just follow the guide and you should be good to go.

Subject: RE: New Message from Daniel Bender in WebEx Social Developer - WebEx Social
Replied by: Sergey Svishenko on 03-06-2013 12:01:12 AM
Ok, I try this.
Thank for your answer.

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 11:05 PM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Daniel Bender in WebEx Social Developer - WebEx Social 3.x: RE: WebEx Social 3.3 upgrade

Daniel Bender has created a new message in the forum "WebEx Social 3.x": -------------------------------------------------------------- We upgraded to 3.3 from 3.1 SR3 without issue.  Just follow the guide and you should be good to go.
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/webexsocial-developer/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/15800947 or simply reply to this email.

Subject: RE: WebEx Social 3.3 upgrade
Replied by: Kalin Sheytanov on 03-06-2013 04:15:37 AM
Hello Sergey,

This is probbably a matter of the documentation not being up-to date. You can upgrade to 3.3 from 3.1SR3 in the same way as from SR2. Just follow the procedure as described.

Best Regards,
Kalin.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links