Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Lushanthan Sivaneasharajah on 30-08-2013 03:30:36 AM
Is there any way I can see the list of recorded meetings and download a webex recorded meeting through the API?
If possible how can I embed that in my own website? (Can I embed WebEx player inside my website?) Our Client doesn't want to allow the end user to download the meeting recording as they can be circulated among non members of our website.
Comments
Dirk-Jan Uittenbogaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just read your question. Better late than never.

With the current Webex release you can disable the ability to download recordings.

In that case only streaming is possible. You can also add a password for streamed recordings.

Think that in the future you may even be able to limit recording viewers to people with an account on that Webex site.

About the API's: yes there is an NBR api that allows you to list and download all recordings.

Can't find the information but I've seen a document that explains how you can host the ARF files for streaming.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links