Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

Hello,

i have CUCM and CUC version 8.6 where i uploaded End-Users manually in CUCM then create mailbox in CUC for those users came from CUCM. Users are using their mailboxes. now i am planning to integrate CUCM and CUC with our AD so my question is if i integrate LDAP with CUCM then should it be issue ? also integrate with CUC will remain user's mailbox active or will all reset ?

please advise, what challenges we might face during this integration ?

Comments
Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Firasat,

You can integrate Cisco Call Manager with LDAP to import the users . These users can be further imported into Unity Connection from Call Manager using AXL integrattion or u can also integrate UCXN with LDAP using LDAP directory syncronisation/authentication.The manually users created in Call Manager would be marked as Inactive.

You can configure the users in Call Manager for Voice Mail facility . The users which have been created in Unity Connection won't be no longer accessible.

Please open this in DISCUSSION Forum .

regds,

aman

actually my question was users are already in CUCM manually and CUC from CUCM via AXL so now if i am going to integrate with AD then i know users are in CUCM will inactive but what happen in CUC for those mailboxes i created ?

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Firasat,

Even though I have never tested this but I was going through th ePOST which says Mail Boxes would remain intact.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2041295

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: