Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Janine Graves on 31-10-2012 10:00:07 AM
First you have to understand that if you use an Audio element to speak your silent TTS, the error.noresource or error.com.cisco.media.resource.unavailable.tts will NOT be reported immediately because the VXML Gateway passes this request to the MRCP client process and returns immediately to VxmlServer. You MUST use an element that tries to collect input from the caller, like the Digits element (set the NoInput timer to 10ms, set NoInput Count and NoMatch Count to 1, set MinDigits and MaxDigits to 1, set the TTS prompt to whatever you like). That way the gateway must wait for the TTS Server to respond and then it waits 10ms.

As far as determining if the TTS is up, why don't you look at what probe is usually used by load balancers to determine if an MRCP resource is up.

Subject: Automatic reply: New Message from ilias basha in Customer Voice Portal (CVP
Replied by: Satendra Gupta on 08-11-2012 01:49:48 AM
Hi,
I am travelling, so there might be delay for reply. For any urgent issue kindly call/sms at +91-9632433441.

Thanks
Satendra
+91-9632433441

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

Subject: RE: Delayed TTS unavailable event by VXML GW
Replied by: Janine Graves on 08-11-2012 02:00:55 AM
Hi Ilias, glad that's working for you. Note that you can shorten your NoInput timer to 10ms  (10 milliseconds) if you like, it'll just shorten your delay time by a little.

Subject: RE: Delayed TTS unavailable event by VXML GW
Replied by: ilias basha on 08-11-2012 01:42:21 AM
Hi Janine,
Thanks for the suggestion.
I have used
* a two option menu with a TTS phrase as audio and noinput timer to 1s, noinput, nomatch counter to 1
* changed the mrcp connect timeout property value to 1(from default 10) to resolve this issue.
If i dont change the mrcp connect timeout value, strangely the application received a disconnect event and the call was abruptly getting hung.
Regarding the second suggestion, i shall keep the forum posted on.. if i at all there is any success
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links