Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
jason.smith
Level 1
Level 1

When running the message store configuration wizard my exchange store is not showing up. I have run the PW and selected the mailstore that I want to use. I recently went from a 2003 exchange store to a 2007 exchange store and I now want to go back to the 2003 store. The only problem is that the only mailstore that will show up now is the 2007 store.  I have tired running the PW a few times and this is what TAC suggested, but I am still having issue. Thanks for any help! Jason

Comments
Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If your Exchange 2003 server is NOT showing up in your Exchange ORG, you have other issues. (with AD)  Make sure the 2003 server is online, functioning, etc.   Double check Unity has no issues with AD in the event log.

Reboot Unity

Download latest Perm Wizard from unity tools.

Uninstall old Perm

Re-install new Perm

Run Perm Wiz

Another thing also is in Exchange 2007, if its running pure 2007, you will not be able to go back to Exchange 2003.   I cant recall, but there is something about mix 2003/2007 and pure 2007 I believe. (could be wrong of course)

jason.smith
Level 1
Level 1

Yeah I just talked to our exchange guys and they said it was a new build of 2007. I also have a TAC case open and waiting to hear back from them. I really don't want to have to rebuild just to get back on 2003.. I tired downloaded in the newest PW and still ended up with the same result.

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You could ask TAC to rebuild the MAPI profile on the Unity box.  I have had an issue in the past with 5.x when going to 2007 and the MAPI profile on the Unity box was corrupted.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: