A few things that can be done while troubleshooting issues with the wireless phones. (the factory reset procedure varies between the phone models, but the rest is applicable across phone types).
1. Factory default the phone by going to Settings - - -> Phone settings - - - > Pressing **2 - - -> Pressing the "yes" softkey.
2. Install the USB driver on a Windows XP PC. Connect the phone via a USB cable and browse to the Web page of the phone by going to https://192.168.1.100 AFTER going to Start - - > Run - - > ncpa.cpl - - > Right click on the “Wireless phone network connection” - - -> Properties - - -> TCP/IP - - - > Use the following IP address - - -> Entered 192.168.1.123 with a mask of 255.255.255.0 - - -> Clicked on OK and then OK again. (The IP address of the computer should be any IP address in the 192.168.1.[1-254] range EXCEPT 192.168.1.100 and any other IP address already being used in the network.)
3. Click on "phone upgrade" and entered admin/Cisco as the username/password. (note that the password has a capital "C")
4. Browse to the TAR file firmware version saved on the computer and upload the firmware on the phone.
5. Once the phone upgrade goes through, modify the Network profile and SSID details to register the phone. Be patient during the phone upgrade - it might take QUITE some time.
6. Add the line buttons through the GUI - only 1 line button seen.
7. Make sure that the IOS/CME and CUE versions are compatible and ensure that the correct GUI file versions have been loaded. This can be checked by going to help - - -> about on the GUI. Reset the phone if the versions are compatible and then check for the line buttons.
Forwarded calls shows "Forwarded" instead of the display name for newly configured phones after upgrading the cucm from 10.5 to 11.5. CUMC version 11.5Call type internalPhone type 7945 Its working fine for existing phones with the same version o...
Hi, Refer to below BoM would you kindly guide with the right license for 3rd party IP Phone to sync with the existing infra.? Call Manager Hardware 21.0BE6M-M4-K9=Cisco Business Edition 6000M Svr (M4), Export Restricted SWN/A121...
Hello, We have CUCM Cluster on BE7K on 10K user OVA, there is a branch with existing seperate BE6K with 100 users. we are migrating the the 100 users to HQ Cluster and need local call processing. I though of 2 options for the Branch.1. 10K user ...
Hi All, I have issue with UCCX to transfer call, what simulation has been done are :1. Calling from internal to external number (phone number) via UCCX , result is success2. Calling from external (phone number) to external number (phone number) via U...
I am trying to configure a script that has a time of day component Building menus one for school hours and one for After hours During 8:00 am to 3:00 no teacher should get a phone call from a parent After 3:00 pm parents should be abl...