Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

SocialMiner is a solution that can act as a standalone receiver for social media such as Facebook, Twitter. It also has the ability to integrate with the Unified Contact Center Space to provide Chat, Email and Courtesy Callback functions.
This session will provide an opportunity to learn and ask questions about the Social Miner application and its position in the Contact Center space.

SocialMiner is widely deployed with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) for Web Chat and Agent Email. The Web Chat and Email provides non-voice contacts to agents with Cisco Finesse.

Ask questions from June 22, 2015 through July 3, 2015

Featured Expert

Arundeep Nagaraj is currently working at Cisco TAC (Technical Assistance Center) under the Contact Center Technology for the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Team (UCCX). I have been supporting customers and partners with issues on UCCX, SocialMiner, Finesse, Mediasense and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC). I currently hold the CCIE Voice Certification #40132 and also hold the CCIE Collaboration (Written only). I am current Red Hat Certified Expert (RHCE) and a VMWare Certified Professional (VCP). Within Cisco, I have been working with the UCCX team providing various trainings, developing internal knowledge and articles to help the engineers. I have been presenting on UCCX topics in Cisco Live local events and also a part of the Technical Solutions Clinic at Cisco Live San Diego 2015.

Find other  https://supportforums.cisco.com/expert-corner/events.

**Ratings Encourage Participation! **
Please be sure to rate the Answers to Questions

Read Q&A

1 Comment
corcoranpj
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I have a cisco  C220-M3 cisco UCS server I need a rail hit for that will work in a POST rack and/or convert to a threaded rack?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: