cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
moe2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys!

I am not an expert but I read and try to make it happen. This might be simple, however, I was not able to find it in many tutorials. So I said I would share it with you guys. Because I have learned a lot from you guys. So I am trying to keep passing knowledge here. Please follow the scenario and you will find the answer.   

Recently I was working on changing the Wallpaper of 8841 and 8865. I was kinda stuck on not having the new images that I uploaded. When I go to settings > wallpapers. I can only see the old images or the default images. Even though my sizes images were perfect and the directory was OK! no syntax errors in my List.xml everything was smoothly restarted my TFTP servers couple times no changes. I was like whats going on until I found the solution is by deleting a file named List.xml.sgn !!! and restarted the TFTP servers and worked! List.xml.sgn was generated again after the restart.  

Thank you!

// Moe

2 Comments
bsanchezb
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks! Found this really helpful

Sh6988
Level 1
Level 1
i am confuse by the post... I know this is old...but running into similar issue with my 7945 phones, the phone is asking for List.xml.sgn file... From the phone log - "7179: NOT 14:12:52.381538 TFTP: [23]:Requesting Desktops/320x212x16/7945-Full.png.sgn from xx.xx.xx.xx with size limit of 550001" tftp server does not have a signed List.xml file. How can i make the server generate this signed file? running cucm 12.0 Thanks Stella
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: