cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
0 Comments
AI is going to change many tasks and, as a result, many jobs. In this podcast on artificialintelligence in the workplace, we explore how jobs may change--and what companies can do to keep workers ahead of the shift: Check out the podcast: http://bit.ly/33... Read More
0 Comments
Want roadmaps? Are you headed to Cisco Live? You're in luck! As a member of the Collaboration Customer Connection program (CCP) you have access to roadmap sessions exclusively at Cisco Live. Not an Collaboration CCP member? No worries! Simply register for... Read More
0 Comments
The Cisco Customer Connection program has an upcoming online briefing that may be of interest to you. On April 25 from 8:00-9:30am PT we will be talking about the Cisco TAC Connect tool. TAC Connect is your personal assistant that helps with basic case ma... Read More
  • Other Collaboration Topics
0 Comments
Hi Experts, I was recently facing CUE login issue. When I was trying to open the session I was getting ServicesEngine boot-loader> prompt instead of CUE_Hostname# I did a lot of search but didn't come through any solution, I have fixed the problem which I... Read More
0 Comments
Brace yourself for major disruption in the future of work: https://bit.ly/2zqPjiK.
0 Comments
Database Administrator's first duty is to ensure maintenance of the server and take backup. However, Taking the backup of Exchange Server manually is a complex task. But the Windows Server Backup Tool makes it easy for the DBAs. Backup helps in restoring ... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Flocks, I am wrinting this blog to share with you the work arround of the ELM/PLM issue. Sometimes we are trying to login to ELM/PLM but the page keep on processing and nothing happens. First make sure the credentials that you are entering are correct,... Read More
0 Comments
b+s brings Lightning to the forefront of the Salesforce Experience this summer by adding the ability to route and report on Salesforce Omni-Channel interactions. b+s continues a product strategy of providing access to the full suite of native Salesforce f... Read More
0 Comments
An interview with Xaver Bandi, Salesforce Developer at b+s The community working on and with Salesforce is as dynamic as the software platform itself. We decided to find out more about some of the folks in different roles in this collaborative ecosystem, ... Read More
0 Comments
New Cisco Webex Quick Classes! Perfect to recommend to anyone needing to brush up on their Webex Meetings or Webex Teams skills.For both Webex Meetings and Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark)30 minute live trainings for end users Get questions answered in ... Read More
0 Comments
Are you headed to Orlando between June 10-14 for Cisco LIve? Are you looking for exclusive roadmap sessions to get some insight into what Cisco has coming down the line? If so then look no further, as the Cisco Customer Connection Program has you covered!... Read More
0 Comments
There's a new survey available where we’re looking for customers who meet one of the two criteria below to participate.Part of an organization of fewer than 1000 employees or Are part of an organization without a preferred partner or use a different partn... Read More
0 Comments
Lots and lots happened at Collaboration Summit which took place April 18-19 2018 in Phoenix AZ, USA. If you were there, you know all the cool stuff that was presented. If you were not able to make it this year, fear not! Here is a quick overview of everyt... Read More
0 Comments
Hey everyone!I just wanted to create a quick post to make sure you have seen the latest product, the Cisco Headset 500 series. These headsets are optimized for Cisco IP phones and soft clients for an outstanding, reliable experience. Equipped with unidire... Read More
0 Comments
Hello colleagues After a difficult deployment in South Korea, I want to share with you the complete Dial Plan and Dial Peer configuration for Cisco CUBE and SIP trunking. As some of you might have experienced, trying to find the complete dial plan for Sou... Read More
  • Other Collaboration Topics
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.