cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
0 Comments
Hi Experts, I am writing this article for the "Available virtual memory below configured threshold" RTMT Alert and it work around. Did you receive any alert like below... worry not... Available virtual memory below configured threshold . Configured low th... Read More
PTS Beginner
0 Comments
There are two types of Cisco Finesse Chat GadgetsChat gadget for external chatsChat gadget for internal chatsChat Gadget for external chatThis type of gadget allows a contact center/enterprise to enable chat in their website so that customers visiting the... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Flocks, I am wrinting this blog to share with you the work arround of the ELM/PLM issue. Sometimes we are trying to login to ELM/PLM but the page keep on processing and nothing happens. First make sure the credentials that you are entering are correct,... Read More
0 Comments
An interview with Xaver Bandi, Salesforce Developer at b+s The community working on and with Salesforce is as dynamic as the software platform itself. We decided to find out more about some of the folks in different roles in this collaborative ecosystem, ... Read More
5 Comments
The ILS - Intercluster Lookup Service feature enables different CUCM Cluster to exchange directory URI with other clusters in an ILS network. URI Replication provides support for intercluster URI dialing. ILS runs as a service on the Publisher node of a c... Read More
  • Unified Communications Applications
0 Comments
I have a customer that wants to migrate from expensive analog FXS lines to a SIP Provider/ITSP. After getting multiple quotes, it seemed like Nextiva was the best fit for this small office environment. Once we signed up for Nextiva, I was less than impres... Read More
6 Comments
We have struggled with an issue for more than a year related to HA over WAN. Even a brief network outage (1-2 seconds) between data centers would cause the master role to switch from the publisher to the subscriber. Mastership changed any time the nodes w... Read More
1 Comment
Here's an interesting case study on how to help retain employees and expand business by supporting a variety of working styles and creating a new foundation for teamwork. If you get a chance read how Japan’s Cybozu does it from the link below.http://www.c... Read More
0 Comments
A collection of promotional, marketing and PR collateral Sei Mani produced as part of its adoption services of Cisco enterprise collaboration apps. Consumer style promotional material of Cisco unified communications technology in the digital workplace. In... Read More
0 Comments
Technology will never replace the chemistry of high value face-to-face meetings and even when people know each other well, there’ll always be a need to meet in person. Technology has undeniably reduced the number of journeys people have to take dating bac... Read More
0 Comments
In this blog post, we will explore 3 possible troubleshooting solutions in order to identify and resolve the challenges of registering phones to the CUCM. SOLUTION 1 - Delete Trust Lists This first solution troubleshoots one of the most common problems wh... Read More
0 Comments
Hi, we are currently researching which version of CUCM we should upgrade to. We are currently 8.5 physical servers and will be upgrading to VM's. The new build will run in parallel however; I thought I would see what other think about which version is rea... Read More
0 Comments
Hi, we are currently researching which version of CUCM we should upgrade to. We are currently 8.5 physical servers and will be upgrading to VM's. The new build will run in parallel however; I thought I would see what other think about which version is rea... Read More
0 Comments
Have a customer who has not been house keeping and has not deleted old phones/users. they are now out of grace period and not in compliance by 4 licenses. Does anyone know if he reboots CUCM can he do the delete to bring licenses back into compliance
0 Comments
Cisco Unified Communications Delivers a Full ExperienceAs I read the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications by Bern Elliot and Steve Blood, August 10, 2015, one word stood out: full.full: adjective – not lacking or omitting anything; com... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards