cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
0 Comments
If you work in the IT Administration or Network engineering field, you always encounter scenarios where you want to check the inventory of how many CISCO IP Phones do you have or you want to troubleshoot the Ports your phones are connected to. To overcome... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Experts, I was recently facing CUE login issue. When I was trying to open the session I was getting ServicesEngine boot-loader> prompt instead of CUE_Hostname# I did a lot of search but didn't come through any solution, I have fixed the problem which I... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Experts, You can change the password of UCCX admin from CUCM(User management > End Users) userId will be the same which you use to log into UCCX admin page. And to change the OS password, use the below command on UCCX CLI: set password user admin Pleas... Read More
1 Comment
SIP is easier to make redundant. If there is more than one physical cable to the provider, then SIP can be reserved in three ways at L2, it's the Portchannel, STP and the Fex link, the same as RTG from Juniper. CUBE routers can also be reserved for slight... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards