cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
1 Comment
This document has been created to assist those who would like to hide the “new call status buttons” that appears on v12 Jabber (End Call, Return, Mute) . Sample below: To remove them, you have to disable the “docked window” Then, you should exit form Jabb... Read More
  • Jabber
0 Comments
Want roadmaps? Are you headed to Cisco Live? You're in luck! As a member of the Collaboration Customer Connection program (CCP) you have access to roadmap sessions exclusively at Cisco Live. Not an Collaboration CCP member? No worries! Simply register for... Read More
1 Comment
Scope of Document : If Customer wanted to migrate from AD to LDS/ADAM without hampering any configurations related to end user which had also dependency on following components. (Jabber UCCX Roles Primary Extn. IPCC Extn. Device Association) Difference be... Read More
3 Comments
We recently learned from Apple that Cisco Jabber for iOS will continue to work as today when receiving notifications for IM and calls. The next major iOS release after iOS 11 will not break Jabber notifications for IM and calls for customers that have not... Read More
2 Comments
Last week I wrote about how much we enjoyed talking with everyone who came to see us at Cisco Live as well as InfoComm, a conference with thousands of products from hundreds of exhibitors and more than 39,2015 attendees. It was great to learn how our vide... Read More
0 Comments
Over recent years there has been a massive proliferation of the use of smart phones within the Enterprise and one of the accompanying trends has been to adopt a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategy. There are some pros and cons with using personal device... Read More
3 Comments
HelloNow , comeback with the installation of Cisco Unified Communications Manager ver 10.5 Is a little tutorial of how install and configure CUCM 10.5 and IM & Presence 10.5Gradually i will upload the videos, from create a virtual machine, and install Win... Read More
  • Jabber
0 Comments
Pradeep Musugu | November 16, 2012 at 12:00 pm PSTfrom blogs.cisco.comOne client for all communications: That’s the idea behind the new Cisco Jabber and I’m seeing that benefit in my use of this universal communication client. I start the client when I be... Read More
  • Jabber
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards