Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Collaboration, Voice and Video Events
0 Comments
Industry/Conference
thru
See Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group, at Enterprise Connect where she will share Cisco's vision for the future of collaboration, the foundations we have in place and the amazing work we're driving to win our customers' hearts and minds. Coll... Read More
0 Comments
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast)
thru
Join us live as Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group, moderates an impressive panel and discusses enterprise transformation and what impact that is having on the way we work. They’ll also look ahead to the following week where Cisco will be atte... Read More
0 Comments
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast)
thru
Webcast event: CUCM Certificates - Overview and Troubleshooting This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Please log i... Read More
1 Comment
Ask Me Anything (Formerly known as Ask the Expert)
thru
Hello,I use sx20 cisco video conference.I updated software updated version ce 8.3.6 Final 5045787 2018-08-09 but not running touch 8. Touch screen appear Downloading software... and not responding.I would appreciate your help.Best Regards.
  • Conferencing
0 Comments
Ask Me Anything (Formerly known as Ask the Expert)
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Support Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled gu... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.