ANNOUNCEMENT - The community will be down for maintenace this Thursday August 13 from 12:00 AM PT to 02:00 AM PT. As a precaution save your work.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Collaboration, Voice and Video Events
0 Comments
Customer Connection Briefing
thru
Join the Cisco Customer Connection program for this feedback session on Cloud Analytics for On Premise UC. We are investigating a new modality for On Premise UC applications to send telemetry data directly to Webex Cloud and make it accessible through Con... Read More
2 Comments
Ask Me Anything (Formerly known as Ask the Expert)
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Pl... Read More
0 Comments
thru
Join the Customer Connection program in order to register for this event. Registration is free and easy to complete. Choose the Collaboration track and once your membership is accepted, you'll be able to register for this briefing. Please join us for an u... Read More
0 Comments
thru
Join us for a Cisco Customer Connection briefing on TAC Connect. TAC Connect is your personal assistant that helps with basic case management tasks. This session focuses on self-service features such as status of a case, bug, rma, connect to engineer, rai... Read More
0 Comments
Industry/Conference
thru
Join Amy Chang, Cisco SVP/GM, on March 20 at Enterprise Connect to learn about the future of Collaboration. Watch the live broadcast
0 Comments
Industry/Conference
thru
See Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group, at Enterprise Connect where she will share Cisco's vision for the future of collaboration, the foundations we have in place and the amazing work we're driving to win our customers' hearts and minds. Coll... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco Virtual Event
thru
Join us live as Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group, moderates an impressive panel and discusses enterprise transformation and what impact that is having on the way we work. They’ll also look ahead to the following week where Cisco will be atte... Read More
0 Comments
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Pl... Read More
0 Comments
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast)
thru
Webcast event: CUCM Certificates - Overview and Troubleshooting This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Please log i... Read More
2 Comments
thru
0 Comments
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This topic is a chance to discuss more about the concepts, best deployment practices and troubleshooting tips for Webex Hybrid services. Ask questions and discuss scenarios about th... Read More
0 Comments
thru
11. September 2018 | Happy Landings | Frankfurt DE Chatten Sie schon oder telefonieren Sie noch? Die digitale Kundenreise bringt den Chat-Kanal mit künstlicher Intelligenz in eine prominente Position. Nehmen Sie teil am Flug durch die Möglichkeiten des di... Read More
0 Comments
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Support Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled gu... Read More
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
This widget could not be displayed.