Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Whebcast-Overview of Cisco's Branch Routing Portfolio
Collaboration, Voice and Video Videos
2 Comments
Greetings, I can access our team boards via the IP address but get a username/ password prompt. I have no idea what it is or the default. Any suggestions? Background: All of our webex devices are connected to the cloud where I manage them via admin.webex.... Read More
0 Comments
Hello all, recently i updated my 2 CISCO WEBEX BOARD 55 and 55S for the latest version(RoomOS 2019-03-19 218e6106b05) and some menus just dissapear, like PERSONALIZATION(Setup > Personalization). This happened to anyone else? Without this menu I cant make... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Watch Director of Product Management for Webex Devices, Tom Richards, demonstrate the new Cisco Webex Room 70 with dual screens designed specifically for larger conference rooms. Featuring: Name tags Speaker tracking Content sharing Po... Read More
0 Comments
Watch the livestream from Enterprise Connect Wednesday, March 20 at 7:00 am PT and on demand after that. See Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group, at Enterprise Connect where she will share Cisco's vision for the future of collaboration, the fou... Read More
4 Comments
Join us live on Thursday, March 14th at 12 pm PT as Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group, moderates an impressive panel and discusses enterprise transformation and what impact that is having on the way we work. They’ll also look ahead to the fol... Read More
1 Comment
We would like to use the SX10 in a standard setup to record lectures, presentations, etc. What we'd like to have is something like the TelePresence Content Server (which is not available anymore). We want to record the video and the audio of the SX10 in a... Read More
3 Comments
Hello everyone, in this video you can see the differences between various VoIP codecs. I also put the frequency analysis of each codec, so you can see the differences clearly. Here are the codecs in the video : G.711 alaw, G.711 ulaw, G.722, G.723, G.729,... Read More
1 Comment
Hello, Is it possible to utilize widget on touch 10+macros on the codec to display dial-in instructions/tips/help on TV monitors connected to the Cisco codec. Thanks in advance!
2 Comments
Im new to this i have deployed expressway E & C all clients are good anroid apple whatever they can register and place and receive calls while registered to cucm my question is if someone on the internet in a different domain wants to uri dial on phone re... Read More
1 Comment
Hello Everyone; I installed UCCX_11_6_2_UCOS_11.6.2.10000-38 with high availability the issue is when i generate Report or dashboard like Agent Call summary For Specific Time And for all agent or specific agent the report didn't give me any information I ... Read More
6 Comments
Hello guys, Is there someone who can help us to setup(configuration remotely) our Demo lab? we have those equipment below: Cisco DX80 Cisco DX70 Cisco DX650 Cisco 8800 series phones BE6000 Unity Connection v11 CUWL Professional License BE6000 UCM v11 CUWL... Read More
1 Comment
Good Moring,yesterday i have recorded a webex meeting, today i try to open wrf file but i can't load it because the response is that file is too new and editor can't open it.the version of WebEx record editor in use is older than the version required to e... Read More
1 Comment
A system has a 2 way divisible room with two SX80s. When the rooms are combined, only one codec will be used. User does not want a notification message displayed on the secondary Touch10. Is there a method to lockout control of a Touch10 to prevent accide... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts

Spotlight awards-March 2019