Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Blog-Cisco Community Wins Lithy 2018 Award

Collaboration, Voice and Video Videos
0 Comments
Im new to this i have deployed expressway E & C all clients are good anroid apple whatever they can register and place and receive calls while registered to cucm my question is if someone on the internet in a different domain wants to uri dial on phone re... Read More
0 Comments
Hello Everyone; I installed UCCX_11_6_2_UCOS_11.6.2.10000-38 with high availability the issue is when i generate Report or dashboard like Agent Call summary For Specific Time And for all agent or specific agent the report didn't give me any information I ... Read More
6 Comments
Hello guys, Is there someone who can help us to setup(configuration remotely) our Demo lab? we have those equipment below: Cisco DX80 Cisco DX70 Cisco DX650 Cisco 8800 series phones BE6000 Unity Connection v11 CUWL Professional License BE6000 UCM v11 CUWL... Read More
1 Comment
Good Moring,yesterday i have recorded a webex meeting, today i try to open wrf file but i can't load it because the response is that file is too new and editor can't open it.the version of WebEx record editor in use is older than the version required to e... Read More
1 Comment
A system has a 2 way divisible room with two SX80s. When the rooms are combined, only one codec will be used. User does not want a notification message displayed on the secondary Touch10. Is there a method to lockout control of a Touch10 to prevent accide... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
We have a Cisco EX60. Don't use it much, but the thing is being called LITERALLY every second by numerous numbers. This gets very annoying when actually wanting to make call. I have to spend 5 minutes clearing/ignoring calls while trying to quickly type t... Read More
0 Comments
Hi, We have moved our Video conferencing units over from a dedicated Vlan to our DHCP, however we have found the SX20's won't screen screen or show presentation, each SX20 has 2 screens. We also have DX80's which work fine. Any help would be greate.
0 Comments
I'm trying to register an SX20 endpoint to the VCS-C using SIP TLS only. Endpoint is behind a firewall (Checkpoint), but I believe the necessary ports are open. If SIP Transport is set to TCP or UDP, it will register, but calls are not encrypted. If SIP T... Read More
1 Comment
Hi all, I'm a new user and I would like to know how to configure a call forwarding to a cell phone when there is no answer or busy with a SIP phone and call manager express,CME.It's a features I'd like to integrate with my CME labs at work. Thank you
0 Comments
I am looking for the Spark Room Kit for my customer. It can be ordered from 2 options - MSRP* (for Cisco Spark registration) GPL** (for registration to VCS, UCM and 3rd party call control) If I want use Multisite feature for the room kit, are both options... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Ask the Expert- DMVPN on Cisco routers