cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Collaboration, Voice and Video Videos
1 Comment
A system has a 2 way divisible room with two SX80s. When the rooms are combined, only one codec will be used. User does not want a notification message displayed on the secondary Touch10. Is there a method to lockout control of a Touch10 to prevent accide... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
We have a Cisco EX60. Don't use it much, but the thing is being called LITERALLY every second by numerous numbers. This gets very annoying when actually wanting to make call. I have to spend 5 minutes clearing/ignoring calls while trying to quickly type t... Read More
0 Comments
Hi, We have moved our Video conferencing units over from a dedicated Vlan to our DHCP, however we have found the SX20's won't screen screen or show presentation, each SX20 has 2 screens. We also have DX80's which work fine. Any help would be greate.
0 Comments
I'm trying to register an SX20 endpoint to the VCS-C using SIP TLS only. Endpoint is behind a firewall (Checkpoint), but I believe the necessary ports are open. If SIP Transport is set to TCP or UDP, it will register, but calls are not encrypted. If SIP T... Read More
1 Comment
Hi all, I'm a new user and I would like to know how to configure a call forwarding to a cell phone when there is no answer or busy with a SIP phone and call manager express,CME.It's a features I'd like to integrate with my CME labs at work. Thank you
0 Comments
I am looking for the Spark Room Kit for my customer. It can be ordered from 2 options - MSRP* (for Cisco Spark registration) GPL** (for registration to VCS, UCM and 3rd party call control) If I want use Multisite feature for the room kit, are both options... Read More
0 Comments
VII demo video part 1 (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
VII demo video part 5 (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
VII demo video part 4 (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This is the VII course video for Spark demonstration part 3 (view in My Videos)
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Ask the Expert- Firepower configuration & troubleshooting