Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

AMA-CUCM Troubleshooting: Best Practices for Reading Trace Files

Collaboration, Voice and Video Videos
1 Comment
I want to know that how much length of camera control cable is supporting of edge 95
0 Comments
Join us on Thursday, October 3 at 10 am PT for a live chat detailing how Cisco can provide the security for your collaboration tools. In today's agile work environment - customers need to collaborate in real time with partners, vendors and customers, and ... Read More
1 Comment
After recording a WebEx event, the playback shows my name on top.How can I remove my name from the middle of the screen? I checked resources online and cant find a solution.
1 Comment
This is only happening on a few of our touch panels, these are different models with different sw versions. Not sure what changed on these touch panels/codecs to produce this vs the OBTP 'join meeting' tab. When users go into the room, they no longer have... Read More
4 Comments
Cisco SX20 camera moving left right and shaking continuously. We have factory reset the devices still it is a same problem. Even change the camera of working devices with issue devices still the problem.Now the software version of the device is 6.0
2 Comments
Hello Experts. We would like to write macro to create a button to switch sources during a call. The only possible view today is content on upside and participants down. This is not the best experience for user's perspective. Someone, could please help-me ... Read More
0 Comments
Imagine a team collaboration and video conferencing experience that’s designed to make connections more meaningful and teamwork more productive. Cognitive collaboration for Cisco Webex brings powerful artificial intelligence and machine learning to your v... Read More
0 Comments
i have no more access to the GUI,channels are still running on it, but impossible to backup configuration file or license.... i'd like to do a warm restart? is it possible to do it and retrieve the GUI? by ssh or on the machine directly? and if you have t... Read More
3 Comments
Greetings, I can access our team boards via the IP address but get a username/ password prompt. I have no idea what it is or the default. Any suggestions? Background: All of our webex devices are connected to the cloud where I manage them via admin.webex.... Read More
0 Comments
Hello all, recently i updated my 2 CISCO WEBEX BOARD 55 and 55S for the latest version(RoomOS 2019-03-19 218e6106b05) and some menus just dissapear, like PERSONALIZATION(Setup > Personalization). This happened to anyone else? Without this menu I cant make... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Watch Director of Product Management for Webex Devices, Tom Richards, demonstrate the new Cisco Webex Room 70 with dual screens designed specifically for larger conference rooms. Featuring: Name tags Speaker tracking Content sharing Po... Read More
0 Comments
Watch the livestream from Enterprise Connect Wednesday, March 20 at 7:00 am PT and on demand after that. See Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group, at Enterprise Connect where she will share Cisco's vision for the future of collaboration, the fou... Read More
4 Comments
Join us live on Thursday, March 14th at 12 pm PT as Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group, moderates an impressive panel and discusses enterprise transformation and what impact that is having on the way we work. They’ll also look ahead to the fol... Read More
1 Comment
We would like to use the SX10 in a standard setup to record lectures, presentations, etc. What we'd like to have is something like the TelePresence Content Server (which is not available anymore). We want to record the video and the audio of the SX10 in a... Read More
3 Comments
Hello everyone, in this video you can see the differences between various VoIP codecs. I also put the frequency analysis of each codec, so you can see the differences clearly. Here are the codecs in the video : G.711 alaw, G.711 ulaw, G.722, G.723, G.729,... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards