cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Collaboration, Voice and Video Videos
0 Comments
Hello all, recently i updated my 2 CISCO WEBEX BOARD 55 and 55S for the latest version(RoomOS 2019-03-19 218e6106b05) and some menus just dissapear, like PERSONALIZATION(Setup > Personalization). This happened to anyone else? Without this menu I cant make... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Watch Director of Product Management for Webex Devices, Tom Richards, demonstrate the new Cisco Webex Room 70 with dual screens designed specifically for larger conference rooms. Featuring: Name tags Speaker tracking Content sharing Po... Read More
1 Comment
Hello, Is it possible to utilize widget on touch 10+macros on the codec to display dial-in instructions/tips/help on TV monitors connected to the Cisco codec. Thanks in advance!
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
We have a Cisco EX60. Don't use it much, but the thing is being called LITERALLY every second by numerous numbers. This gets very annoying when actually wanting to make call. I have to spend 5 minutes clearing/ignoring calls while trying to quickly type t... Read More
0 Comments
Hi, We have moved our Video conferencing units over from a dedicated Vlan to our DHCP, however we have found the SX20's won't screen screen or show presentation, each SX20 has 2 screens. We also have DX80's which work fine. Any help would be greate.
0 Comments
I'm trying to register an SX20 endpoint to the VCS-C using SIP TLS only. Endpoint is behind a firewall (Checkpoint), but I believe the necessary ports are open. If SIP Transport is set to TCP or UDP, it will register, but calls are not encrypted. If SIP T... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This video describes the install of port licenses on a Cisco Telepresence Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) and Cisco Media Services Engine (MSE) MCU via the web interface.
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This video describes how to apply an Option Key to change or convert the Product ID of an SX80, MX700 and MX800 Endpoint.
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This video describes how to apply an Option Key to change the Product ID of a C Series or Profile Series codec via the web interface.
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This video describes installation of an option key on a Cisco Telepresence Content Server (TCS) via the Web Interface.
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This video describes the installation of an Activation Key and Feature Key on a Cisco Telepresence IP Gateway (IP GW) via the web interface.
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This video describes the installation of an Activation Key and Feature Key to a Cisco Telepresence ISDN Gateway (ISDN GW) via the web interface.
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This video describes the process of installing a Screen License on a Cisco Telepresence Server.
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
This video describes installation of a multiparty licensing key to a Cisco Telepresence Conductor via the web interface.(view in My Videos)
  • Room Endpoints
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
  • Room Endpoints
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards