cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Collaboration, Voice and Video Videos
0 Comments
This is the VII course video for Spark demonstration part 3 (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This is the VII course video for Spark demonstration part 2 (view in My Videos)
2 Comments
(view in My Videos) In this video, I'll show you how to configure the user's photos in a MS IIS Web Server for Jabber, when using UDS, this method will also work over MRA You can find how to install IIS on your server here: Installing IIS 8 on Windows Ser... Read More
  • Jabber
1 Comment
(view in My Videos) In this video, I'll show you how to configure the user's photos in a MS IIS Web Server for Jabber, when using LDAP as the directory. You can find how to install IIS on your server here: Installing IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012http://www... Read More
  • Jabber
4 Comments
(view in My Videos) In this video, I'll show you how to configure the user's photos in your LDAP server, using a 3rd party application called CodeTwo Active Directory Photos. You can find the the tool I used here:http://www.codetwo.com/freeware/active-dir... Read More
  • Jabber
0 Comments
With Jabber Guest, users simply click a website link to start a video chat with customer support. Watch this 2 minute demo from Patty Medberry, Cisco Sr. Marketing Manager, and Paul O’Dwyer, Cisco Technical Marketing Engineer.Watch the full video.Do you u... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) During this live event, Cisco subject matter experts Raees Shaikh and Vasanth Kumar focused on implementing Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) networks in enterprise deployments, then using ILS to build an enterprise network with User D... Read More
  • Jabber
0 Comments
This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.(view in My Videos) Cisco advance collaboration capability tightly integrated with Microsoft office 365 cloud based services such exchange and SharePoint
  • Jabber
0 Comments
This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.(view in My Videos)Integration capabilities of Cisco Jabber clientwith Cisco IP phone and Microsoft cloudbased office365 exchange email service
  • Jabber
3 Comments
This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.(view in My Videos)
  • Jabber
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Integration capabilities of Cisco Jabber client with Cisco IP phone and Microsoft cloud based office 365 email features
  • Jabber
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
  • Jabber
0 Comments
This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.(view in My Videos)
  • Jabber
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Integration capabilities of Cisco Jabber client with Cisco IP phone and Microsoft cloudbased office 365 exchange email service
  • Jabber
6 Comments
(view in My Videos) How to configure CUCM to support Dial via Office (DVO) in Jabber for Android and iPhone 9.1.1. Topics include:What is Dial via Office (DVO)?What is the DVO User Experience?DVO PrerequisitesHow do you configure DVO on CUCM
  • Jabber
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.