cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Collaboration, Voice and Video Videos
3 Comments
Hello everyone, in this video you can see the differences between various VoIP codecs. I also put the frequency analysis of each codec, so you can see the differences clearly. Here are the codecs in the video : G.711 alaw, G.711 ulaw, G.722, G.723, G.729,... Read More
2 Comments
Im new to this i have deployed expressway E & C all clients are good anroid apple whatever they can register and place and receive calls while registered to cucm my question is if someone on the internet in a different domain wants to uri dial on phone re... Read More
  • Unified Communications
1 Comment
Hi all, I'm a new user and I would like to know how to configure a call forwarding to a cell phone when there is no answer or busy with a SIP phone and call manager express,CME.It's a features I'd like to integrate with my CME labs at work. Thank you
  • Unified Communications
1 Comment
This video shows how to use the Cisco Unified Reporting Tool to create, and download, a Unified CM Database Status report. This report can be sent to TAC and they can upload it to a lab server to analyze the report.(view in My Videos)
  • Unified Communications
0 Comments
what is the newest firmware release for the 8851 on cucm 8.6 and what is the firmware path from 10.3.1 to latest or can i just jump from 10.3.1 to the lastest
  • Unified Communications
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
  • Unified Communications
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series.Link to the home pageHere are the logs if you want to download them: inbound_mgcp.zip First we find the dialed digits using dd=""Then ... Read More
  • Unified Communications
2 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series.Link to the home pageHere are the logs if you want to download them: inbound_h323.zip First we find the dialed digits using dd=""Then ... Read More
  • Unified Communications
1 Comment
(view in My Videos) This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series.Link to the home page
  • Unified Communications
2 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series.Link to the home pageHere are the logs if you want to download them: call_transfer.zip First we find the dialed digits for when Party ... Read More
  • Unified Communications
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series. Link to the home page Here are the logs if you want to download them: hold.zip Here are the logs if you want to download them: hold_a... Read More
  • Unified Communications
3 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series.Link to the home pageHere are the logs if you want to download them: diff_node_sip.zip Note: This video is very similar to the previou... Read More
  • Unified Communications
3 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series.Link to the home pageHere are the logs if you want to download them: same_node_sip.zip First we find the dialed digits using dd=""Then... Read More
  • Unified Communications
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series.Link to the home pageHere are the logs if you want to download them: phonetophone_same_node_sccp.zip This is the mouse I am using.This... Read More
  • Unified Communications
1 Comment
(view in My Videos) This video discusses how I go about gathering traces from CUCM using RTMT. This is part of a trace reading video series. The link below is to the main page of the video series.Link to the home page
  • Unified Communications
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards