Views
Helpful
Comments
ketanpatani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing a problem in CDR issued,

We are using a auto auto attendant on  exchange server than auto attendant exchange are connect to cisco call manager.

In Exchange  auto attendant server pilot number is 54444 and this number(5444) configuration translation on Cisco call manager with 6297.

We we took the CDR  ( Hunt pilot summary day of months)(5444), In the report is showing that total no of call received is 1256 and that calls agent answer 1206 calls and 50 calls are  Abandoned, But we are checking the report of 6297 (Traffic Summary  based on Phone Number(S) - Day of Month) in that report is mention Tandem call received 1675 +  call on net calls 18 = Total calls 1693

Please can you tell me why both the report is showing different totla calls.

In Hunt pilot summary day of months total calls = 1256

In traffic summary based on phone number day of monts = 1693

please can you tell me that why two different report is showing two diffrent total calls.

Attached the file.

Comments

Hello Ketan

I request you to post your query under the "discussions" section in CSC for faster response. Thanks.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/ip-telephony?view=discussions

Regards

Lavanya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: