Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Muhammad Talha
Level 1
Level 1

Well I am new here and not a high level professional  if anything wrong please correct me this blog is all about my own experience and challenges faces after  migration from Cisco  Agent Desktop 8.5 to Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop 11.5.

Recommendation:

I strongly recommend that you guys created a isolated environment during migration and test each and everything thing before migration in comparison  with older one.

Challenges Faced After Migration:

We had created an isolated environment and thinking wow we are up the mark and everything will work smoothly but the story began after migration we had tested prompts, scripts all other thing perfectly but when we login to Cisco Finesse Agent we shocked it's a simple gadget without Chat and other things everything is customized able. We had researched a lot and doesn't found any chat gadget up to the mark so we requested client and used Cisco Jabber instead of Cisco IP Communicator. Well Story not ended yet when we login to Cisco Finesse Supervisor and in the newer version Cisco Supervisor is not able to see Agent incoming/outgoing call status as per previous Cisco Agent Desktop again we had researched on it and doesn't found any gadget as it required customization at CTI level which will impact our reputation badly towards Client. It is requested all of you guys who is doing migration first time please keep in mind that Cisco Finesse is limited gadgets as compare to Cisco Agent Desktop(CAD). Hopefully Cisco is working on this and will create new gadgets to overcome these type of problems.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: