3. Click on the icon to the left of the Cisco TAPI 32-bit Client. Take into consideration that Cisco TAPI 64-bit Client is supported from Call-manager release 8.5.1
4. Open the TSP file you downloaded from CM in your windows server (run the installation using the Administrator account) and follow the on screen instructions to complete the install. Ensure that multiple instances of the tsp are NOT selected:
Make sure that Cisco CTIManager and Cisco AXL Web Service services are running on the Call-manager servers that you are going to set in the next configuration prompt. Also make sure that the application user has this role "Standard AXL API Access" assigned.
TSP will install.
9. Go to Start > All Programs > Cisco TSP > Cisco TSP Configuration > Configure > Choose Advance Tab > Change “Provider Open Completed Timeout” to 300” Ok.
11. Make sure all "CT Gateway, Service and Park devices" (CTI ports) show registered with Call-manager. Go to Call-manager Administration page > Device > Phone.
12. Make sure that all "Queues" (CTI route point) show registered with Callmanager. Go to Call-manager Administration page > Device > CTI Route Point.
Hello.Out of curiosity how do you deal with/manage the expectation of Webex to work exactly like teams and other conferencing applications in your industry?I've found that ever since the pandemic hit, users have been more inclined to do meetings via teams...
I am install CUCM 7.1.5 and try to activate Cisco CallManager and CTIManager Services but it shows "Update Failed for the Service(s): Operation not supported" Could you please suggest me to figure it out.
Hello Team,We have setup with new Cisco Prime 9.0 VM. It takes the credentials from login page but then later nothing works.Everything is blank except the users info page.please find the attachment.Could someone please help on this if they went through th...
I have misunderstandings. I made a new Device Pool and moved there all the devices that were tied to the old Device Pool. But I cannot delete the old Device Pool, since in the dependencies I see 31 devices that are tied to it in the Device - Device Settin...