3. Click on the icon to the left of the Cisco TAPI 32-bit Client. Take into consideration that Cisco TAPI 64-bit Client is supported from Call-manager release 8.5.1
4. Open the TSP file you downloaded from CM in your windows server (run the installation using the Administrator account) and follow the on screen instructions to complete the install. Ensure that multiple instances of the tsp are NOT selected:
Make sure that Cisco CTIManager and Cisco AXL Web Service services are running on the Call-manager servers that you are going to set in the next configuration prompt. Also make sure that the application user has this role "Standard AXL API Access" assigned.
TSP will install.
9. Go to Start > All Programs > Cisco TSP > Cisco TSP Configuration > Configure > Choose Advance Tab > Change “Provider Open Completed Timeout” to 300” Ok.
11. Make sure all "CT Gateway, Service and Park devices" (CTI ports) show registered with Call-manager. Go to Call-manager Administration page > Device > Phone.
12. Make sure that all "Queues" (CTI route point) show registered with Callmanager. Go to Call-manager Administration page > Device > CTI Route Point.
Our SIP ITSP is moving to a new platform and the SIP format they are asking for is different to their current platform. It looks like I need to so some modifications to the SIP information using profiles. I understand the principle but I'm no good w...
Using ILS / GDPR, is there a practical limit to how many individual DNs can be advertised using the Advertise via ILS checkbox in the Alternate Number section of the DN? I realize that summarized patterns can be advertised instead, but wondering...
Hi, Cisco community, Am trying to install the Jabber VDI client on my Windows 10 laptop and the install continually fails saying a Citrix ICA client is required. I already have the Citrix Workspace app installed and use it regularly.Trying to read up...
I don't see a clear introduction for what / how many licenses need to purchase in PCCE/UCCE. For example , it has 1000 agent seat in the contact center , then what license should I purchse and what is the qty for each? Subscription model is prefered . Tha...
We're running Webex 41.8 just for Meetings (not for Messaging or Calling).I don't have the reports tab in the Analytics. Is this not possible in our setup? or configurable by the Org. Admin or do we need Cisco TAC involved?