Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
lbabbili
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Day Four of Cisco Live has come to a close. Today we had some great sessions, particularly our executive Q&A around Collaboration and Video. Check out our Twitter stream to see the live tweets from the panel today: @CiscoCollab

As sad as we are that Cisco Live has wrapped up and we have to wait a whole year for the next one, we're so happy with all of the feedback we've heard from YOU. Here are a few of our favorite tweets from throughout the week:

• @astauffer: Cisco Jabber now supported on CME 9.0. Cool! #clus #cl12
  • @StevenBAllison: Day three at Cisco Live was great my head is filled with #byod #collaboration and #video goodness. #clus # yegit
  • @bobmt: Collaboration User Group at Cisco Live #CLUS is full of great information. Highly recommend joining #CUG if you're not already a member
  • @ccmunroe: Cisco claims to be the only company to offer Cloud based Collab (HCS) across Private, public and hybrid clouds."#CLUS
  • @techtionary: Great collaboration teasers from #johnchambers at #clus@ciscolive
  • @oaki: Just made telepresence call to my son in NH from World of Solutions at #clus
  • @Colinwccuk: Kudos to Cisco at #ciscolive2012 for the use of Telepresence to record the hundreds of live sessions and showcases. Real world use case
  • @Colinwccuk: Cisco UCS has evolved into a game changing platform. UCS Centrale allowing multi domain management looks interesting. #ciscolive2012
  • @TechJonathan: Free loot thanks to @CiscoCollab User Group: a wind breaker and @Jabra_US SPEAK 410. Membership has its benefits: http://t.co/oxSVbdMc #clus
  • @UCgod: Good give and take on all facets of @CiscoCollab at Collab User Group session #CLUS
  • @bjtanjutco: VIP reception party for @CiscoCollab group + @Weezer = great night. Thanks @CiscoLive #clus http://instagr.am/p/L10tYNPwGu/
  • @pilotmike: Sweet, they still had CUG polos and wind breakers available! I didn't have to choose, they gave me both! Thanks @CiscoCollab! #clus

What's next for Cisco Collaboration? Stay tuned for updates next week as we come to you live from Enterprise 2.0.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: