Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

This Ask the Expert session will cover Unity Connection Single Inbox feature (Unified Messaging). This will give you an opportunity to learn, configure and troubleshoot issues on Unity Connection integration with Exchange/Office 365.

Ask questions from Monday, June 8th to Friday, June 19th, 2015

Pandian Ponnusamy is a customer support Engineer in Cisco TAC based out in Bangalore, India. He has total 6 years of experience and his area of expertise covers Cisco Unity and Cisco Unity Connection. He graduated with a  bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. He has achieved certifications for CCVP, RHCE and pursuing VCP.

Swathi Ranganatha is currently Customer support engineer in Cisco TAC, backbone team for Unified communications. Areas of expertise include Cisco Unity and Cisco unity connection and has a overall 4 years of industry experience. She holds CCVP and RHCE certifications

Find other  https://supportforums.cisco.com/expert-corner/events.

** Ratings Encourage Participation! **
Please be sure to rate the Answers to Questions

4 Comments

Hi Experts,

We have multiple exchange servers in our environment, how many unified messaging accounts we can configure on the unity connection.

Regards,

Siva

Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

hello! Can you please post your question on the following discussion link?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12529016/ask-expert-cisco-unity-connection-single-inbox-unified-messaging

Thank you!

shazeb051
Level 1
Level 1

dear...i configure unity  connection with following cisco steps... i did all things same with  auto attentdent but the problem is when i press msg button on phones its not invoking unity ivr instead of that the call is directly going voice mail nummber and its been ringing untill i disconnect..
so dear all where could be the problem in this.i m using uc9.1. please help me u can mail me on shazeb05@gmail.com ..waiting for the kind response...

Hi,

we have plan to purchase Cisco Business Edition 7000M Svr (M4), Export Unrestrict. SW and Cisco IP Phone 8865 with Video capability with CUCM 11.5 so which type of license i should purchased to active it

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: