This document describes CLI tools and commands on Unified Communications Operating System.The Command Line Interface (CLI) tool is used to execute CLI commands on the Unified Communications Operating System and help diagnose and troubleshoot problems with the CAD services.
Executing CLI Commands
The CLI tool framework automatically loads when the user logs into the Unified Communications Operating System as an administrator.
To execute CLI commands:-
1. Log into the Unified Communications Operating System as an administrator. CLI starts.
2. At the admin prompt, type the desired CLI command.
CLI Command Syntax
Pathkey, Key, and Value are mandatory fields and case sensitive.
If a key or value contains spaces, enclose the string with double quotes. For example:
set uccx cad prefs SiteSetup "LDAP Host 5" "cal lab.lab.com"
NOTE: All commands are case sensitive.
show uccx cad license usage
Displays the available and used license information.
Displays the description of the command.
help utils service list
utils service list
Displays the status of all services running on the Unified Communications Operating System.
utils uccx dump packets
Copies active span-based monitoring packets into the specified file.
• <Capturefile.cap>: Name of the file into which the packets must be copied. The file must have a CAP extension.
• <Time interval>: Captures the packets for the specified time. The value for time interval must be in seconds.
NOTE: Make sure the time interval specified is less than 180 seconds. If the time interval is longer than 180 seconds, the process continues without stopping, leading to more memory and space usage.
utils uccx dump packets capturefile.cap 5
show uccx cad prefs <pathkey>
Displays key value pairs for the specified preferences file.
Example: show uccx cad prefs SiteSetup
set uccx cad prefs
Sets the key value pairs with a new value.
• Pathkey: Name of the CAD service’s preferences.
• Key: The name of the key that you want to set with a new value.
• Value: Specify a new value.
set uccx cad prefs SiteSetup "LDAP Host 5" 0
show uccx recordings allowed
Displays the maximum amount of disk size allowed for
show uccx recordings space
Displays the total size of all the recording files.
utils uccx recordings
purge <size in MB>
Deletes the specified size of recording files on or before the cutoff date. No recordings newer than the cutoff
date will be purged.
• Size in MB: Value must be a positive real number.
• Cutoff date: Value can be any recognizable date as specified by the Unix system date command.
Hi Community I was having a issue with regards to my VG224 FX0 ports wherein it suddenly unregisters to my Call Manager. For isolation i have tried to change the FX0 port connections however issue still persists. Tried also to perform reboot of the V...
Hi,I have just started with our company. we currently have a Cisco 7962 phone and all the names of the extensions are incorrect. We also have a lot of voice messages on all the lines but no one seems to know the pin of their phones to retrieve their...
Hi, It seems like it sending out a audio sound to detect something. It does it mostly when starting up the system, but have been getting reports that it will do it intermittently. Any ideas? Thanks!Scott