cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

Hi, I got this day this message when I log con my CCM 7.1.3 on the CDR Reporting Tool (Web Interface)

------------------------------------------WARNING-----------------------------------------

* Cluster wide parameter 'Call Diagnostics Enabled flag' is set to false. Hence no QoS information will be generated on calls. If required, please configure the same from service parameter page for Call Manager service.

------------------------------------------WARNING-----------------------------------------
* Cluster wide parameter 'Call Diagnostics Enabled flag' is set  to false. Hence no QoS information will be generated on calls. If  required, please configure the same from service parameter page for Call  Manager service.

-------------------------------------------NOTICE------------------------------------------
* Currently Continuous Loading 24/7 configuration is activated.

* If you want to enable CMRs loading, Please uncheck the 'Load  CDR Only' option from CAR->System->Scheduler->CDR  Load.

* Tbl_Billing_Data and Tbl_Billing_Error Table status
      No. of records in Tbl_Billing_Data: 1357698
      No. of records in Tbl_Billing_Error:  576253
      Latest record in Tbl_Billing_Data: Sep 21, 2011
      Oldest record in Tbl_Billing_Data: Aug 23, 2011
      Latest record in Tbl_Billing_Error: Sep 21, 2011
      Oldest record in Tbl_Billing_Error:Aug 23, 2011

* Mail parameters are not configured. Hence  mails/alerts/notifications might not be sent to CAR Administrators.  Please configure this at CAR->System->System Parameters->Mail  Parameters.

* Mail id for 'Administrator' is not available. CAR  Reports/Notifications/Alert Emails might not be able to sent to this  user properly. Please configure a mail id in end user configuration  page.

Is that a critical problem?, I need every call on my cluster to reegister in order to make some accurate reports.

Which would be the best way to preceed in this case?

Do you have an advice for me?

I have like 7000 registeres harware phones, this is very important, I did't got this message 'till today.

I would apreciate any help or advice.

Thanks.!

Comments
Rosa Ladera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had the same problem on version 8.6.

You have to enable the "CDR Enable Flag". See:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_0_2/car/caranrpt.html#wp1082735

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: