Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

110 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

6 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

Direct Routing certificate renewal

Hi all,We had implemented Teams direct routing setup with a pair of CUBEs in High Availability mode (about a year ago) and the certificate (sbc.mydomain.com) is about to expire. I would like some help on the steps required to renew the certificate, b...

alex1988 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jabber MRA DNS query for collab edge

Hi, We have a MRA deployment in our lab (simulating the internal and external env). We have got the Android, and CSF device working, connected to expressway edge. But our IOS devices are not working. Upon investigation we find out the Iphone/Jabber i...

PCCE 12k - Agent Explorer

Hi folks,We have a PCCE v12.6(1), 12,000 seats.when I click on "Agent Explorer" in Configuration Manager tool, an error message appears "The peripheral data required for the proper operation of this explorer is not present in the system or not access...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

911 calls failing

I am working with a network phone system running CUCM 10, alongside CER and some other similar systems. Inside the phone network, calls to 911 are failing. The caller gets a rapid busy signal when they try. I can see the attempts in the CER call hist...

CUCM 14 cost for small business

hi I am currently using the evaluation period of CUCM 14. I think the platform could be a good option for our small business, where there are currently 8 people working in their offices. But of course the decision of a possible purchase will be based...

Assigning users to multiple distribution lists

Is there a better way to assign a user to multiple system distribution lists?My current workflow:- Open voicemail #1 distribution list, add user- Open voicemail #2 distribution list, add user- etc, etc....9 times for any new call center employees.See...

NewRobert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM SAML SSO logout not working

Hi y'all,we are using SSO (SAML) to login to our CUCM. Today I had to update the IdP Metadata because of a certificate renewal. No big deal, everything works smoothly with one exception: When I hit the logout button I get an error message from my ADF...

drehstrom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Accidental 911 calls

Since moving to our Cisco phone solution, we've been plagued by accidental 911 calls.  When the users do this, they hang up and the cops show up.  We've tried counseling the users but in the end I feel like this is something we should be able to prev...

Floppy Footstands

I have probably deployed about 80 7960 IP phones. Over time, about 10 or 12 of these have been RMA'd because suddenly the footstand just fails and will not latch into place, it just goes completely floppy. I can say with almost complete certainty tha...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: