cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
shantanuadhya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone ,

Recently we are getting CTI error for few random Jabber profiles .While logging into Cisco Agent Desktop .It comes with an JTAPI error .In call recording server it comes with UCM CTI module failed for CSF1000 .

Although the Jabber profile is added in the APplication user for the Call recoridng , in RMCM as well.

WHen I am trying to connect with JVDI from Citrix it comes with CTI status not connected .Although in call maner it shows registered .Only the phone service fails due to CTI not connecting .

Jabber profile is added to CTI controlled device in End user or CTI control for the device is checked under the Device .

IF I delete the Jabber profile and recreate a similar copy .Re add in the application user .The issue gets resolved .

Is there any Troubleshootingthat can be done .

I have tried readded the Device under CTI controlled device .The CTI service is running for the Servers in service profile and also in the entire subscribers have CTI service running .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: